MARK & RACHEL’S SUPER FUN BRICK HOUSE FARM WEDDING IN TENTERDEN (#GIN BATH!)
Mark and Rachel were the most relaxed, fun couple to be around and they are so, so in love!
Their day included some absolute amazing features at the Brick House Farm in High Halden near Tenterden and they put so much effort into making it the perfect day!
– A gin bath (yes a bath that poured Gin from the taps, see below!!) which Mark had made (and I now believe you can rent for your own wedding!)
– A super gorgeous lake with a gaggle of geese, a lake house honeymoon cabin!, and so many hats!!
– A mini album cover shoot with the groomsmen (including the anchor man run!) don’t they look fricking cool!?
– A portable pizza oven and a sweet stall for the kids (and adults haha)
– SO many fun garden games (including tug of war, splat the rat, sack racing, jenga and coconuts!!)
– lots and lots of booooooze and huge rustic light up letters!
– A delicious naked cake, Mr & Mrs chocolate lollypops
– A beautiful sky and a stunning sunset, and a first dance to DIE for!! It was outside under the stairs and it was so so beautiful to witness.
There was so much more, and too much to list so that’s enough of my rambling, hope you enjoy looking through some of my fave shots from the day!